Need some tools make your home business fly? This 30 minute video outlines some excellent tools that you will be able to use and incorporate immediately to:
– Set goals that you are more inclined to stick to
– Gain a better perspective on your time
– Learn how to evaluate and course-correct as needed
– Work on your business, not just in your business
– Rediscover the importance and power of communication
Above all, Sheri will inspire you to become even more committed to yourself and your work, reminding you of the value of ongoing study, learning, and dedication of time and patience necessary to bring about the meaningful success you desire.
Follow Sheri on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and her blog at www.ICPublishing.ca .
Showing up on Google will only get you so far. What will prospective clients find once they land on your website? If you have an effective blog, they’ll find information, value and assistance. They’ll find someone they want to do business with.
You’ll learn how to:
– Create a customized blogging plan that fits your audience, your schedule and your style
– Generate content that your ideal clients are looking for
– Post new content every week without always having to write and research full-length articles
– Promote your blog and business effectively on social media
You can re-use this method again and again to consistently update your blog with valuable content. Use this Blog Planning Worksheet to guide you through this planning process.
Learn from blogging expert, Linda Dessau, of Content Mastery Guide. Linda Dessau is the author of Write Your Way to More Clients Online, and the founder of Content Mastery Guide. She is a business blogging expert, editor and author, and a writing coach certified by the Coaches Training Institute. She discovered content marketing when promoting her own coaching business in 2003, and launched this business in 2005 to help other companies market more effectively online.
The key of market research is to reduce a small business owner’s risk. How? The focus should always be on justifying whether or not your sales projections are realistic to meet your financial requirements.
This 20 minute video outlines the key pieces of research that you need to know & how to get this information. Whether you are an existing business or a revolutionary new idea, this video will highlight some key risk areas and how to reduce this through market research.