Signing Up is FREE! Every week get inspired! Weekly
emails promote momentum and discipline throughout your first year of business.
Small Business Paradigm Shifts
When you start your own business, there is a huge learning curve. This tool helps you anticipate some of the learnings and realizations that you will face throughout your first year of business. You get weekly emails with motivational tips, strategy, and a heads up regarding critical paradigm shifts.
Jump to your week and what you need to know today!
- Week 1: Get Going!
- Week 2: Does Everyone Know?
- Week 3: Strategic Planning
- Week 4: Convincing Others
- Week 5: Short Term Cash Flow
- Week 6: Is It For Everyone?
- Week 7: Playing By Small Business Rules
- Week 8: Pricing For The Future
- Week 9: New Ways To Sell
- Week 10: Business Cards Done
- Week 11: Who Do You Know?
- Week 12: Networking Unravelled
- Week 13: Keep On Track
- Week 14: Re-Assess Your Revenue Streams
- Week 15: Re-Evaluate Your Marketing Strategy
- Week 16: Learn To Say ‘No’
- Week 17: Is It Real?
- Week 18: Find An Outlet Who Cares
- Week 19: Get A Second Opinion
- Week 20: Leverage Your Energy
- Week 21: Waking Up At Night
- Week 22: A Penny Saved Is Worth More Than A Penny Earned
- Week 23: Cash Is King
- Week 24: Bartering
- Week 25: Up Your Margin
- Week 26: Everything Has Changed
- Week 27: Is It Working?
- Week 28: Burnout
- Week 29: Get An Elephant
- Week 30: Getting More From What You Have
- Week 31: Email Everyone You Can
- Week 32: Full Time Or Bust
- Week 33: Accounts Receiveable
- Week 34: Still Think You Are Doing The Right Things?
- Week 35: Be Humble & Have Humility
- Week 36: Keep Momentum Up
- Week 37: Graduate From Your Mentor
- Week 38: Running Out Of Time
- Week 39: Duplicating Services
- Week 40: Re-Investment
- Week 41: Need Employees Or Partners?
- Week 42: Customer Service
- Week 43: Branding
- Week 44: Are You Happy?
- Week 45: Be True To Yourself