Having a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is a smart move for any small business owner. You might need to have confidential information for many different relationships including:
– Your employees
– Your business partners or investors
– Your banker
– Your customers or suppliers
– Anyone else that you share confidential information with that you don’t want to become public information
To get access to the website to get your NDA started, click here: https://clausehound.com/
Thanks to Rajah Lehal at Cobalt Lawyers (http://cobaltcounsel.com/) and ClauseHound (https://clausehound.com/). The information provided may not be relevant to your jurisdiction, and this video is not a substitute for obtaining legal counsel, nor does it create a lawyer-client relationship with you, the viewer.
Contact The Expert
If you aren’t online, then you are missing out on business.
Especially with the advances, there are some really easy ways to get started. But there are also some complexities that will creep up depending on how you are planning on setting it up.
Some things that will help you figure out what platform and set up that you need for your ecommerce site are:
1. How many products are you selling?
2. What type of products are you selling?
3. How many places are you shipping from?
4. How many places are you shipping to?
5. How many states, provinces, and countries are you shipping to?
6. How many transaction do you have?
Go through the main points of what you need to consider. See some of the options out there. And learn what to look out for.
Starting your own business takes a lot of work and activity! It is crazy to think you can do everything yourself.
But who do you need and when do you need them? Be prepared to find these people or if you have them keep them for when you need them.
People are the most important resources out there, so make sure that you are managing them well.
Topics that are covered are;
– Who do you need as a technology company? What is the best practices for this type of structure?
– Who do you need as a service business? What are some of the specific challenges that are faced here?
– Who do you need as a manufacturer? How do you ensure that you will continue to grow and not become overwhelmed?
Contact The Expert
The Small Business Solver Team
Starting up your own business is not as hard as you think.
This video walks through the critical logistical steps you need to be taking to get started.
1. How to select and check your business name?
2. Business location
3. Sole proprietorship vs. corporation
4. Registering for HST, Payroll, WSIB
5. Protecting your intellectual property
6. Taking your business online
7. Get Started!
Get Started. Keep Going! This is the life of the small business owner and entrepreneur in 2014 trying to get their business ramped up or growing.
The number one reason why a small business owner is successful in the short term is based on how much they are moving forward. Every time that you say the words ‘I will’, are you? Not that you necessarily have to be on time, but you need to do it if you said you would. Being action oriented and getting things done is critical to success.
The Action Planning Process includes the following steps;
1. Goal Setting
2. Action Planning
4. Measure the Results