85-95% of New Product Launches fail annually (FORBES article of March 24, 2010 based on approx. 250,000 global launches).
With this daunting figure, we want to do everything right to increase our product’s chance of success. Learn from the expert, Kevin Scanlan, who has over 30 years experience in new product development with enterprises and small business.
In this 30 minute video, you will learn:
– what invention is versus product development
– the importance of a roadmap and the process
– how to scan the environment
– the QUAD approach and the 4 different types of product development
– the components of a product specification
– the Gate process used by the most successful companies out there
– red flags and things to look for during the process
Plus, if you have any other questions you can always contact our expert.
The key of market research is to reduce a small business owner’s risk. How? The focus should always be on justifying whether or not your sales projections are realistic to meet your financial requirements.
This 20 minute video outlines the key pieces of research that you need to know & how to get this information. Whether you are an existing business or a revolutionary new idea, this video will highlight some key risk areas and how to reduce this through market research.