Make Money & Make a Difference is all about how you can do both in your organization! It’s a good business move to do so, because 60% of customers want to support companies with a sense of corporate social responsibility. How can you lose?
If you need more convincing, this webinar examines even more of the business advantages to operating as a social enterprise, including:
- Improved public perception
- Direct recognition for your efforts
- Increased sales
- More opportunities for partnerships
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Opportunities to team build
- Increased opportunities to network Statistics show that almost all small business owners want to give back to their communities – over 99%.
There are many ways that companies can be social enterprises…check out these businesses that are making a difference.
Hungry Heart Cafe – “Hungry Heart Café is much more than a great place for food. We help vulnerable adults access careers in the food service industry so that they can achieve independence and realize their dreams.”
Virgin Unite Foundation – “non-profit foundation…to unite people and entrepreneurial ideas to create opportunities for a better world.”
Tim Horton’s Smile Cookie Week – “Your full $1 goes to over 500 charities and organizations in communities across Canada ”
Making a difference feels good. It can make things a little more complicated for a small business, yes, but the webinar addresses these issues. You’ll learn about how to take a social idea and make it a social enterprise:
- Start with the problem to find the solution
- Validate your idea
- Marketing your idea
- Developing your team
- Determining your financing options
Does the idea of social innovation and social enterprise appeal to you?