Having a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is a smart move for any small business owner. You might need to have confidential information for many different relationships including:
– Your employees
– Your business partners or investors
– Your banker
– Your customers or suppliers
– Anyone else that you share confidential information with that you don’t want to become public information
To get access to the website to get your NDA started, click here: https://clausehound.com/
Thanks to Rajah Lehal at Cobalt Lawyers (http://cobaltcounsel.com/) and ClauseHound (https://clausehound.com/). The information provided may not be relevant to your jurisdiction, and this video is not a substitute for obtaining legal counsel, nor does it create a lawyer-client relationship with you, the viewer.
Contact The Expert
Small business owners need to know how to protect themselves. A contract is not designed for when the two parties agree, but for any potential time when they don’t agree. That is the key!
In this 25 minute video we focus on sales and vendor contracts, but contract best practices in general. What are some of the clauses and what should be paid attention to? The specific clauses that we walk through are;
1. Parties of a contract
2. Description of the product or scope of services
3. Fees and charges
4. Tax responsibility
5. Rejection or acceptance of the product
6. Warranty period and exclusions
7. Payment terms, due date, interest rates
8. Customer promises
9. Vendor promises
10. Limitation of liability
12. Dispute resolution mechanism
Contact the Expert
If you have more questions and need more specifics, please contact Rajah Lehal directly!
Hiring is an exciting time for small business owners. It means that you are growing. And if you keep on reaching your targets and exceeding your targets, this is a natural next step in your business.
This video will help you overcome many of the challenges and pitfalls that normally occur through the hiring process, plus it will give you some bonus tips.
Topics covered include;
– fears surrounding hiring
– the total costs of hiring
– the total costs of firing
– top mistakes to avoid
– how & where to post your job posting
– how to screen resumes and top things to look for
– importance of pre screening and how to do it
– interviews and how to identify liars
– reference checks
– why will recruits sign up and stay with an organization
Contact The Expert
Differentiating your small business and continuing to improve your business are two key pieces of being better than the rest.
But how do you get this in motion? Where do you start?
In 15 minutes we walk through two key objectives;
1. Ensuring that you are making time to work on your business rather than in it
2. Outlining 5 key ways to differentiate your business and how to do this