Slogans are an extension of your brand and an easy way for customers to remember you. Of course, that’s if you do it right. If you do it incorrectly, this is an easy thing for your customers to forget.
This 16 minute video goes through the 5 point checklist to make sure that your slogan is going to get you the results that you want.
1. Does it match your business’ brand image?
2. Can your customer instantly understand how your business can benefit them?
3. Will you stick out from the crowd? Will your customer remember it?
4. Is your slogan unique for your business or is it transferable?
5. Is it simple enough or are you falling into some common pitfalls.
You’ll be surprised at how many huge companies have create their slogan incorrectly! And you’ll be happy to know that you will be able to save on marketing dollars by avoiding their mistakes.
Your slogan is part of your first impression and making sure that your customers remember you. But sometimes it is daunting to start putting your pen to paper and figuring out what you should start with.
The 5 point checklist is good to critique an existing slogan, but this video also highlights the 2 step process to getting started if you don’t have one today.
Step 1 – What is your product, service or benefit?
Step 2 – Tie it to your brand.
Watch the video for an example of how this process can make a huge difference in the effectiveness of your slogan.