Get a pen and pencil and take notes, because here’s the thing about small business sales: the quicker you start selling, the quicker you start making money!
Small Business Sales: Getting the Ball Rolling
Despite what you may have heard, you don’t need to wait for a website/business card/brocures/inventory/insert reason here to start selling. In fact, it’s in your best interest of your small business to start selling as soon as possible! In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why the length of the average sales cycle means that you need that you need to start selling as soon as possible after opening your business.
- Why the reasons people give for why we they’re not selling aren’t usually the real reasons
- Why it’s a good thing to “fail fast”. Seriously!
- How you can quickly and cheaply create a web presence while you’re waiting for your website to be ready
- How to create your first batch of business cards/brochures, and why they don’t have to be perfect
- Why you don’t need inventory, or even a prototype, before you start selling
- How to quickly draft a serviceable client contract
- How to choose a business name and how long you should give yourself to do it
- Why your business doesn’t need to be a corporation before you start selling
- Why you need to talk about your business with other people – lots of other people!
Anything on that list in an action step that could get small business sales rolling within 2 weeks. What are you waiting for?
So, which step are you going to take for your business this week? Let us know in the video comments, on Twitter or Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to come back and tell us how it goes!
Was this useful? View more of our webinars on our YouTube channel!