Get a pen and pencil and take notes, because the quicker you start selling, the quicker you start making money!
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why the length of the average sales cycle means that you need that you need to start selling as soon as possible after opening your business.
- Why the reasons people give for why we they’re not selling aren’t usually the real reasons
- Why it’s good to “fail fast”
- How you can quickly and cheaply create a web presence while you’re waiting for your website to be ready
- How to create your first batch of business cards/brochures, and why they don’t have to be perfect
- Why you don’t need inventory, or even a prototype, before you start selling
- How to quickly draft a serviceable client contract
- How to choose a business name and how long you should give yourself to do it
- Why your business doesn’t need to be a corporation before you start selling
- Why you need to talk about your business with other people
Everything that Carla talks about is an action step that could get you selling within 2 weeks. Which step are you going to take? Let us know in the video comments, on Twitter or Facebook, or at email@example.com…and don’t forget to come back and tell us how it goes!