Cold calling is the most effective way to get new business to business prospects aware of what you are doing. But most small business owners and people in general dread the idea of picking up the phone.
Learn the more advanced tips of how to cold call with specific attention of what to actually say on the phone and what to do after that first phone call.
The tips that will be covered are;
1. Show them the money.
2. Minimize their commitment.
3. Maximize your credibility.
4. Appointment setting and closing.
5. Get a ‘no’ from them ‘yes’ man.
6. Have a goal.
7. Keep it simple.
8. First impressions on the phone.
9. Follow up tips.
10. Keep up your momentum.
Contact The Expert
Like the Slides? Cold calling basics-part 2
Cold calling is the most cost effective way to develop new leads for a small business owner selling business to business (B2B) or business to government (B2G). Even with all social media options, search engine optimization, and so many other marketing tools available to a small business owner – cold calling and telemarketing still wins out.
Unfortunately it is also the most hated way to get business. People are often scared of even picking up the phone for the first call. But if it is the most cost effective way to get new business, it is important to learn how to improve your odds.
The top 10 tips that are covered are;
– how to be a human rather than a robot when telemarketing
– when in doubt, put yourself in your customer’s shoes
– why honesty is truly the best policy
– how to keep your energy and optimism up
– when to call your target prospect
– how often to call your target prospect
– what makes a bad lead list and what are the red flags that your lead list stinks
– what information should you be keeping and tracking about your customers?
– should you be scared of gatekeepers and tactics to get to the person you want
Expert Contact Information
Like the PowerPoint? cold calling basics