Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a credit union and a bank? Are you curious about why you might choose one over the other?
Keith Taylor of DUCA Financial Services can tell you – and he does. You’ll learn about:
- What DUCA is and how a credit union is different from a bank
- The different programs that DUCA can offer as a credit union including the Profit-Sharing Program and Profits with Purpose. There is also a Community Hero Mortgage with a profit donation program with in.
- What B-Corp certification is and why DUCA works to maintain it including ensuring that they are paying all employees a living wage (including benefits) and were the first to do so.
- What DUCA offers businesses from no or low-fee business banking and all of the other account options.
- Plus there is business lending with lines of credit, loans and mortgages just like you would expect from a bank. But the added advantage for small business owners is the relationship that they have including having a designated Small Business Advisor for all business members.
- The DUCA Impact Lab – what if banking’s primary focus was on solving problems and creating opportunities for everyone and not on simply making a profit?