Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a credit union and a bank? Are you curious about why you might choose one over the other?
Keith Taylor of DUCA Financial Services can tell you – and he does.
Why Join a Credit Union?
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- What DUCA is and how a credit union is different from a bank
- The different programs that DUCA can offer as a credit union including the Profit-Sharing Program and Profits with Purpose. There is also a Community Hero Mortgage with a profit donation program with in.
- What B-Corp certification is and why DUCA works to maintain it including ensuring that they are paying all employees a living wage (including benefits) and were the first to do so.
- What DUCA offers businesses from no or low-fee business banking and all of the other account options.
- Plus there is business lending with lines of credit, loans and mortgages just like you would expect from a bank. But the added advantage for small business owners is the relationship that they have including having a designated Small Business Advisor for all business members.
- The DUCA Impact Lab – what if banking’s primary focus was on solving problems and creating opportunities for everyone and not on simply making a profit?
Social enterprises like DUCA generate revenue, but aren’t in business solely to make profit – they also want to make a positive social impact. For businesses interested in supporting banking institutions with a social conscience while receiving full range services, a credit union like DUCA is the way to go.
To find out more, watch the webinar – let us know what you think!
Special thanks to Keith Taylor for guest hosting. Find out more about DUCA Financial Services
Was this useful? View more of our webinars on our YouTube Channel!