Do people even know you’re in business?
A shocking number of companies leave marketing solely to word-of-mouth, when the only way to get new customers is to use all the tools you can to maximize the number of target customers who know about you. Visibility is all the actions a business takes to ensure potential customers know that it exists, or actions to create word-of-mouth marketing.
Waiting for word-of-mouth marketing to generate significant business takes a long time. It’s also an uphill battle, as affected customers tell 30 people about something you did wrong and 3 people about something you did well. Waiting for word-of-mouth business instead of actively informing your customers means you’ll:
- Wait longer for your first sale
- Wait even longer wait for sales income
- Increase your risk of running out of cash.
And if you run out of cash, you are out of business!
Use this module if you:
- Are starting a business or trying to get the word on the street
- Don’t have enough customers in your sales funnel
- Want to expedite word-of-mouth marketing
- Have family members or close friends still don’t know you have your own business. If even your family and friends don’t know what you do, you don’t have enough visibility.
Topic Objective: Understand how to get more visibility with your target market.
Your Outcome: More people who know about you and your business.