Writing a business plan is what a lot of entrepreneurs and small business owners dread. However if you are going to do it, you may as well do it right!
In 12 minutes learn what are the most important parts of the business plan and how to put it all together so that it is compelling to the reader.
If you are going to write a business plan, it may as well help you and your business do incredible things!
The main parts of the business plan are:
1. Business Overview: Outline of the business concept and model.
2. Market Research and Competitive Analysis: All of the outside information that supports why this business idea will fly.
3. Sales Forecast: How much money do you think this could make with some justification.
4. Management Team: Who are you and who is helping you get this going?
5. Marketing Plan: How will people find out about you and all of the other issues surrounding this.
6. Operational Plan: How will things work?
7. Action Plan: How will you start this up and keep the momentum going?
8. Financial Projections: What are your projected revenues, costs and profit?
Finally this gets bundled into an Executive Summary. This last thing you write!
If you need more help with writing your business plan, check out www.bizplan.smallbusinesssolver.com