Online communities are the new networking event and certification program in one.
Sites that gather folks with similar interests who create content online and return to see what other users are discussing and doing online. YouTube, Wikipedia, Google Groups are great examples.
Online Communities can help you:
* Network and identify new business prospects
* Track what people are saying about you, your competitors, and understand customer’s needs
* Establish credibility in your field
* Keep in touch with changes in the industry
Online communities helps keep you in touch with or meet people you might never have access to in your own local community.
Online communities open up a world of possibility.
Length: 2 pages
What To Expect?
– What Is It?
– 3 Must Do’s
– Best Practices Cheat Sheet
If You Like This Module, You Should Consider: